Wednesday, April 7, 2021

And now for Another Stay At Home Order

 Things are not good. While we are trying to roll out the vaccines, it is so slow! They finally really shut things down in the province. It sucks because the weather was finally improving and Jackson was looking forward to playing basketball with friends. Now he just has me, for 4 weeks. Hopefully by the time it's over, things will be much improved and lots of people will be able to get vaccinated. I'm not on the list yet. My parents have their appointment for the end of the month. My BIL is eligible and I'm sure has an appointment. My sister is close I think? She's 51 (though she denies it) and we're at 60+ now... getting there! 

Today is my last day of my super long weekend. Easter was ok. Quiet of course. We didn't really do much. He found some candy eggs I hid around, but that's about it. I got us a switch, and the games aren't here yet so he's been super irritating about it. I hate being asked the same question a million times. 

I guess we'll be going to play basketball a lot. Since we can only play with each other. Hopefully he will do well and I won't have to chase the ball too far. It will be good to enjoy the nice weather, and be able to get him some exercise and burn some energy. I should have bought the net for the driveway. I keep debating that, do I get it and then we move and maybe not have room for it? Or do I not and we just keep going to the park. I don't know. If we move to the expensive places, the park is right there. Like you can almost see if from the balcony. But the expense is a lot if we move there. Plus, moving. It's a pain. 

I guess we'll see what we do during this lockdown. Won't be much I suppose. I will pick up groceries, we'll play switch games, go play basketball. I'll try and cook and not get deliveries all the time. I'll work, he'll learn. We'll yell at one another. I will talk to the psychologist and feel better for a little while. I'm tired of it all. And it's only beginning. I do hope the break allows a lot of vaccines to be given so we can have a more normal summer. I really hope the waterpark opens, and we can go to the beach. Heck, I will take more time off if we can do some fun things. I have lots banked. And even having a good summer doesn't mean we'll be able to cruise in December. 

No comments: