Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday

Five years ago today I was in the hospital with a little baby boy newly in my arms. He was then, and is now, so much the love of my life. I never imagined when I had him that a person could love someone so much. 

Today we went to celebrate his birthday at one of his favourite restaurants. I'm happy because kids eat free on their birthday so his yummy rib dinner was free, and he loved it.


After dinner we came home and skype'd nanny & poppy so they could sing, and Jackson opened his presents while we watched. He loves his new monster treads, a bunch of John Deere tractors. I also got him some new clothes, 3 pairs of pj's and a few tops, along with a new sweater. He is currently in the pair or pajamas with feet, he loves them :-) The other two pairs have dinosaurs on them which I am sure he will love as well. And it means his spiderman pj's can be either washed more often or at least not worn every night, and most of the weekend. He refuses to get dressed on the weekend unless we are leaving the house.


How is it possible that my little baby is so big and grown up now? 

No comments: