Sunday, May 3, 2020

Another Week

Another week is done, new one starting tomorrow. Back to work. Last week was not too bad, we had a few disagreements, but in general it was ok. This weekend was actually good. Today was nice, there was no yelling! It was a bit strange for sure, I think there is always yelling in this house. It was a good day. I hope it continues, but know we will backslide and then move forward again.

Tomorrow is May the Fourth. We will watch the last Clone Wars episode, and he says he will watch lots of Star Wars all day. I have to work but I'll take a coffee break to watch the show. It's something we like to watch together. Hopefully the weather will  be nice and we can go for a walk. Well, I can go for a walk any way. Jackson hasn't left the house since April 1st I think. Around then any way.

We've been doing well with meals, I make a list, he chooses what he wants every day for lunch and dinner. Well, today he didn't get to choose, I had a chicken to cook so it went in the crockpot and was very yummy. Lots of leftovers which I will have for lunches I think. Tuesday will be Tacos, since it is May 5th and Taco Tuesday. I am looking forward to that one too.

It is weird to only be able to shop once a week, and at one store. I normally would shop a few places and get stuff on sale. This week I spent a fortune, way more than I should have, but feel I got a lot of stuff. I hope so any way! Still always need more apples and other fruit. I should only need a few things this coming week though, I hope. Though I do need to get cat and dog food. Which will require a curbside pick up somewhere I guess, or delivery, but I need it by Friday, and not sure I can get anything delivered by then. I guess I'll figure it out.

I've been trying to be more active and really follow my weight watchers. I'm meeting my fit points goal, taking the dog for a walk everyday after supper at least. And I started a 30-day challenge for Abs & Butt. It's hard though! I think I need to take it down a notch, there are some moves I just can't do. I'm doing a 10 minute arm workout every second day, which leaves my arms feeling heavy and sore. I guess that's good. I would like to start getting up earlier during the week and doing a 30 minute Walk before I get to work. As long as I am working from home it makes sense.

I feel that I will be working at home for awhile, even as things start to open back up I imagine I will be here for a few more months. Everything I do, I can do from here. I'd rather stay safe at home. But I also would like Jackson to be able to go to school, or at least go out and play with friends. I can't wait for him to be able to do that again. I know he misses his friends, and playing games with them.

No comments: