Sunday, May 22, 2011

A rough day

The weather today did not cooperate.  It was humid and cloudy, and threatening to rain all day.  Then it did pour.  I had thought it was supposed to be nice and sunny, a great day to go to the park and play in the backyard.  But alas, it was not the case.  We did get to the park, I was desperate for a break from the whining and fussiness.  But didn't get to stay long as a few drops of rain started to fall, and the poor dog (who is terrified of the rain) was starting to freak out. 

Days like today are hard.  No one is here to help, or give me a break.  I resorted in the end to two videos.  Then a bath.  I do wonder sometimes, if I can handle two.  Most days are great but then there's a day or two, like today, where it all seems to be so much.  I guess if I had a better support system or something it would be better?  I don't know.  I know it'll get better when he can talk more, tell me what the problem is so I don't have to guess.  It could have been his teeth, he was droolier than usual.  Who knows.  I'll never really know. 

Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day. 

No comments: