Monday, April 30, 2012

A better day

Today was much better than the weekend, even though I had to go to work.  Jackson was in a much better mood.  He had a great day at daycare, and went to bed fabulously!  He probably didn't have quite enough to eat for dinner, but that's ok, I think he ate well at daycare.  He did lose a little bit of weight while he was sick, but I'm sure he'll get it back on soon enough. 

I got some interesting news at work, it seems I am going to get a promotion, probably short term, but even a few weeks of higher pay will be helpful in my house and baby 2 dreams.  I won't believe it til it happens though, my job has been quite influx lately, my team has been changing a lot which is stressful.  I would just like it to settle down and stay the same for a bit. 

Any way, now that Jackson is feeling better, things go back to normal, thankfully, and life is good. 

No comments: