Monday, March 4, 2013

Time... never enough

We move on Thursday.  And there is so much to do and I don't have enough time. I need at least one full day.  Tomorrow seems like it may be it.  It is also my last day of sick leave until I accrue another day and a bit some time next week.  I am so stressed out, and totally unprepared.  I have a lot to pack, and some stuff I still want to move over there. I got the keys on Friday and moved some stuff, bought some things and packed some of the basement.  There is still a lot to do though.  Saturday my sister helped me move a lot of stuff, and then the couch was delivered.  And it is so nice, oh my goodness, it is great and comfy, totally worth it.  They also delivered the freezer and put it in the basement for me.  It is also great. 

I had a plan but I don't think it's realistic, so tomorrow I am calling in sick and just going to pack and move stuff.  I will only make one or two trips over there, the rest of the time is for packing.  I have kitchen to pack, basement to finish, bedrooms to finish and bathrooms to pack, as well as one box of decorative knick knack things.  I should also try and make sure I have all the toys out from under the couch, chair and ready to go.  I don't want to pack them all up because he still needs to be able to play. 

I think I'll get some TV dinners for the week as well, they are on sale this week which makes them a good deal, cheap dinners for a few days.  Then we can worry about the rest later. 

My parent's are coming to help on Saturday, staying over to Sunday. And we got invited to a birthday party Saturday, which I'd like to take him to, but I'll have to get a present, and should be unpacking.  It sucks that I have to pack everything up tomorrow and unpack it 3 days later... crazy. 

I am really looking forward to Friday, to being in the new house, somewhat settled, and the move part done.  There is probably still going to be stuff left behind, but I will deal with it later, I have the whole month to make sure I have it all, and take care of the rest.  I just want to be in the new space, enjoying it and hopefully it will be a happy time for us.  And hopefully my stomach issues will get better because I am so tired of feeling like this. 

No comments: