Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First Trick or Treating


Ready for daycare

This was the first Halloween we went trick or treating.  Last year my boy was sick.  They did some at daycare, went to a couple areas in the daycare and got raisins, a juice box, healthy stuff. They were not allowed to wear costumes to daycare so above is what he wore instead.  When I went to pick him up, I was told he'd already done trick or treating and we didn't need to go again... ok not acceptable!  I got him home and fed, then we packed up and went to my sister's.  She lives in a much nicer neighbourhood than we do so I thought it would be better to go there.  It was.  Jackson had a lot of fun, he rang doorbells (multiple times) and said trick or treat before the door opened, thank you after he got the candy. He really wanted to go to the spookiest house, the one with all the decorations.  And wasn't happy when I said that's enough. I suspect next year we'll be out for hours lol.  He was a great little construction man, and very happy to get back to aunties to eat some candy and feed some to mommy too! 



My little construcion man





No comments: